Google has partnered with Startlogic to offer a free, 3-page website for one year to any business that hasn't yet built a site. You'll see the offer for that free, simple website, when you are verifying your business information using this website
However, if your business is already far beyond a simple 3-page business card type website, then here's a low startup cost jewelry website design option we have for jewelers and jewelry designers...
The Junior CMS
is what Sapphire Collaborative uses for jewelers who sign up for our business coaching, marketing, and profit programs. We provide jewelry website design services that overly on top of the Junior CMS for many startup jewelry designers and small stores that have asked if they could use the software on their own, without our coaching support... That's what this offer is all about.
- We will help you pick the template that fits your needs
- Pick your colors or upload your artwork
- We'll set up the jewelry website with pre-populated information to get you started
- We'll give you 1 hour of initial telephone training! Inside you'll find the training videos to you need to help you along.
- You simply overwrite all the pre-populated information with your own jewelry business information
Your jewelry website will be set up with sample content pages, jewelry education pages, a blog, jewelry product catalog, mobile website, and SEO management features.
|First Hour Training||$100|
|Total Setup Cost||$1595|
The first hour of training will get you started, then you'll be able to work through our training videos on your own.
Hosting is paid yearly with the starting date set to the day we finish the setup for you. Hosting prices are subject to change yearly.
There is a service fee for us to restore a backup after accidental page deletion, or wrongful edits.
* Ecommerce setup also includes the Customer Account setup. Be aware that ecommerce also requires a merchant account, PCI compliance testing, an SSL certificate, and a lot of other nuanced items that you will have to pay to other services every month.
|Social Media Setup||$40|
|Install SSL Cert**||$70|
**Install fee only. You still have to buy the SSL certificate.
|Using The SEO Module||$35|
|Understanding Your Mobile Site||$35|
|Using the Contest Module||$35|
|Using the Blogging & Articles Modules||$30|
|Using the Newsletter Module||$30|
|Managing Your Ecommerce||$40|
|Tech Support, per incident||$10|
- The above pricing does not allow for any custom jewelry website design work. This program is meant to get you started in a cost effective process. Naturally we will add your logo and chosen color scheme.
- This is a do-it-yourself setup. This DIY program is only good for you if you are willing to learn to update your website on your own
- You won't pay for technical support unless you need our help, then it's $10 per incident.
- The Junior CMS has a lot of features, but not all of them will be set up for you. Most small businesses do not have a use for features like newsletters, contests, Facebook integration, and ecommerce, which is why they all require an additional, small, setup fee.
- We will set up your jewelry website using a temporary domain name so you have time to update all the information and get started.
- You will need to make a change to your domain name DNS settings when you are ready to launch. We can do this for you if you give us the login to your domain account.